What if this isn't the right Pathway to better pain management for me?
What is the total cost of Pathway through Pain?
Can I facilitate the online PMP in my health service or workplace occupational health?
Is the online pain management course for anyone with persistent pain?
Pathway through Pain is the original and only online Pain Management Programme (PMP). NHS-approved, the online course course delivers all the elements of an intensive PMP that are usually delivered in a group setting to chronic/persistent musculoskeletal pain patients who meet the following criteria. By joining the online course it is understood you meet this criteria.
- Have experienced musculoskeletal pain for 6 months or more.
- Understand this is not a curative treatment; the pain will still be there at the end of the course.
- Have had all appropriate investigations for the pain and tried other treatments.
- Pain is causing reduced activity and unhappiness.
- Are not suffering from severe depression.
- Understand the course cannot diagnose or detect any medical problems.
- Are not waiting for further investigations or treatment which is expected to solve the pain problem.