This online course is not able to diagnose problems or detect possibly serious medical conditions. It is assumed that you have consulted your doctor and have had appropriate tests, investigations and curative treatment prior to commencing this course.
The course content should only be used for your general information and use and not by way of specific recommendation or advice as every individual's circumstances are different. You participate with the course entirely at your own risk. You are entirely responsible for any risks relative to the utilisation, results or performance of the course.
3. Your suitability for the course
- You have experienced musculoskeletal pain for 6 months or more.
- You understand that the course is not a curative treatment; your pain will still be there at the end of the course.
- You have had all appropriate investigations for your pain and tried other treatments.
- You understand the course cannot diagnose or detect any medical problems.
- You are NOT waiting for further investigations or treatment which you expect will solve your pain problem.
4. Intellectual Property
You acknowledge that all copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights in and relating to Pathway through Pain are owned by Wellmind Media and you may only use them with our consent.
At any time, you can cancel your participation with the course, have us delete the personal information you provided to us and opt-out of receiving emails or any other communication from us.
6. Refund Guarantee
If you have self-paid for the course and you don't feel it is right for you during your first month on the course, you can cancel your place and we will refund you. Our payment processing agent is PayPal, which provides secure processing of payments and credit or debit card information. We do not have access to your credit or debit card numbers or PayPal security information.
7. Legal Matters
By accessing the Pathway through Pain course, you agree that the laws of England, govern these Terms & Conditions and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Wellmind Media.
8. Your Personal Information
If you have any queries relating to these Terms & Conditions, please contact us either,
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- or by phone, tel. +44 (0)1273 325136
Pathway through Pain, Wellmind Media Ltd. 27 Palmeira Mansions, Church Road, Brighton, BN3 2FA, United Kingdom.