Joining the course
The cost to you of the whole course is £40.
You can follow the free introduction and decide whether to pay later on.
To enrol on the course, please first carefully read through this page.
The course will guide you through all the elements of an intensive Pain Management Programme, in a digital format. This programme is designed specifically for people with chronic/persistent musculoskeletal (MSK) pain. Persistent pain is defined as pain that has continued for 6 months or more. Pathway through Pain is not a curative treatment; your pain will still be there at the end of the course. However, you will have learned techniques to help you manage your pain more effectively, making you more confident to manage your pain on a daily basis, emotionally stronger and more able to cope with pain psychologically, reducing the impact of pain on your daily life.
To be accepted onto the course you must be in agreement with the following statements:
- I have experienced musculoskeletal pain for 6 months or more.
- I understand this is not a curative treatment; my pain will still be there at the end of the course.
- I have had all appropriate investigations for my pain and tried other treatments.
- My pain is causing reduced activity and unhappiness.
- I am not suffering from severe depression.
- I understand this course cannot diagnose or detect any medical problems.
- I am NOT waiting for further investigations or treatment which I expect will solve my pain problem.