Join the course
Total Cost £40.00 US $50.00 EU €45.00
- One-time-only payment for entire course
- 30- Day Refund Guarantee: Cancel your place on the course within a month and be fully refunded
- Pay by Mastercard, Visa or Paypal
Though the course will be teaching you the skills you need to self-manage your chronic pain, you'll still have the whole Pathway through Pain team here to support you every step of the way, with a little encouragement and technical support when you need it.
To enrol on the course, please first carefully read through the following.
The course will guide you through all the elements of an intensive Pain Management Programme, in a digital format. This programme is designed specifically for people with chronic/persistent musculoskeletal (MSK) pain. Persistent pain is defined as pain that has continued for 6 months or more. Pathway through Pain is not a curative treatment; your pain will still be there at the end of the course. However, you will have learned techniques to help you manage your pain more effectively, making you more confident to manage your pain on a daily basis, emotionally stronger and more able to cope with pain psychologically, reducing the impact of pain on your daily life.
To be accepted onto the course you must be in agreement with the following statements:
- I have experienced musculoskeletal pain for 6 months or more.
- I understand this is not a curative treatment; my pain will still be there at the end of the course.
- I have had all appropriate investigations for my pain and tried other treatments.
- My pain is causing reduced activity and unhappiness.
- I am not suffering from severe depression.
- I understand this course cannot diagnose or detect any medical problems.
- I am NOT waiting for further investigations or treatment which I expect will solve my pain problem.
By accepting the T&Cs below and joining the course, you are confirming you have read and understood all the above statements to be true.